Sun Jul 1 2012 by Crafty Pint
Now that we have a dedicated events bod taking care of the Crafty Pint diary, it’s starting to fill out rather nicely. Brewers and venues are even remembering to take time out from brewing and hawking beer to tell us what they’ve got on the horizon too, which is also rather nice. So we thought it would be rather nice of us to start each week with a heads up for you, our lovely readers, on the craft beer events taking place in the coming seven days.
If any of the below takes your fancy, simply head to the Events page and click on the link to find out more. And if you’re involved in running an event that you think should be included on said page, feel free to email email@example.com with details and, hey presto, your event will appear on there too.
- The Beer Academy heads to the Lord Nelson to teach punters how to judge beer.
- 4 Pines celebrates Independence Day
- The Junction Beer Hall begins a series of Meet the Brewer Wednesdays
- Atticus Finch hosts its monthly Beer Flight Night, with a lineup of a dozen beer samples alongside some tasty pig-themed morsels
- Who’s afraid of the dark? Murrayâs At Manly hosts its second * Dark Beer Dinner with the brewers in the house along with some beers brewed specially for the event
- The brewers from Prickly Moses launch their 2012 Farmhouse Trilogy with a tap takeover at Geelong’s new craft beer heartland, the Odyssey Tavern
- Head to Murrayâs brewery in Port Stephens for a Dark Beer Masterclass
- The Beer Academy returns to Brisbane with an Introduction to Beer hosted by Brews News' Matt Kirkegaard
- Stone & Wood launch this year’s version of the Stone Beer at their Festival of the Stone
- Southern Bay’s new beers are launched in Bendigo at the Basement Bar
Don’t forget – to see your event listed in the diary or in one of these weekly planners, email firstname.lastname@example.org.