Mon Jul 23 2012 by Crafty Pint
With Queensland Beer Week having drawn to a close yesterday, it’s time for some smaller “weeks”, but no less crafty, to come to the fore as we look ahead to the next seven days in the world of Aussie craft beer. Check out the full details here.
- Font of Darkness month at The Wheaty draws to a close
- Goat Week kicks off at the Wayside Inn in South Melbourne featuring, of course, The Wheaty
- The first of two US-themed beer dinners at Illawarra Brewing Company
- On the back of their three imperial stout releases this winter, Murrayâs hold a dark beer masterclass at their Sydney venue, Murrayâs At Manly
- The boys and girls from Cavalier Brewing and Two Birds Brewing give their collaboration beer its Melbourne launch at the Woodlands Hotel
- Intimate Beer & Chocolate Tasting returns to Collingwood after taking a Good Beer Week bow
- The Beer Academy comes to Newcastle
- It’s time for a beer and meat festival at the Half Moon in Brighton
- The Beer Cartel guys hold a Stone & Wood tasting
- Mildura Week kicks off at Mrs Parma’s with Stefano di Pieri in the kitchen preparing a special parma
*Remember, if you’ve got an event on that should be listed in the Crafty diary, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.