July 30 2012 by Crafty Pint
Fancy parmas, a month of Goats, the opportunity for some trans-Tasman love (and a spot of Monty Python quoting), beer movies, events for the ladies and more – the week ahead in craft beer in Australia is nothing if not colourful. That said, the Diary’s not looking as full as surely it could, so if you’ve got something going on that’s crafty and beery and happening in Australia then drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and watch it appear on the site as if by magic.
For full details on all of the events below, simply check out The Crafty Pint Events Diary.
* Tuck into a one-week-only special parma designed by top chef Stefano di Pieri at Mrs Parma’s
* Look out for an article on beer lists in top restaurants in Epicure in The Age (and if you’re a Twitterer check out the #saveepicure hash tag campaign while you’re at it)
* Goat Month kicks off at the Bishop of Ostia
* The first of two Women and Craft Beer events takes place at Mash Brewing
* The Yeastie Boys / Lobethal Bierhaus collaboration Bruce is launched at The Wheaty
* The Odyssey Tavern hosts its first beer dinner by inviting Mornington Peninsula Brewery through its doors
* The guys at Bendigo Beer invite special guests to town for a screening of the American film Beer Wars to be followed by a discussion panel
* The Beer Academy Oz hosts its latest “Introduction to Beer” in Brisbane
* The loons at Moon Dog showcase their beers at the latest BeerFun session at the Belgian Beer Cafe Eureka