Tue Aug 21 2012 by Crafty Pint
Better late than never… especially in this case with an especially busy week of craft beer events taking place across the country, starting tonight. There’s dinners, bocce, IPA fests, educational sessions and a fair few degustations.
If any takes your fancy, you’ll find full details on the Events Diary page. If you’d like your events to appear there, then send the details through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Six craft beers matched to dishes at Newtown’s splendid Union Hotel
* Ale Stars turns Japanese at The Local Taphouse St Kilda
* The Beer Days crew rock up to Yulli’s in Surry Hill for some fine vegie food and beers
* Join Prof Pilsner for Beef, Beer & Bocce at The Local Taphouse St Kilda
* Meet the Coedo brewer at Newport’s Junction Beer Hall
* The three-day Hip Hop Hooray IPA festival kicks off at the new Alehouse Project in Brunswick East
* Another chance to meet the brewers behind Mash Brewing’s beers in WA
* Bendigo Beer & Bendigo Wine get together for a beer and wine face-off in, you’ve guessed it, Bendigo
* Holgate rocks into Newcastle for a Beergustation at The Albion Hotel
* It’s crab this and crab that as Murrayâs At Manly hosts a six-course crab and beer degustation. And we know how well Murray’s mix beer with seafood…
* The Trainworks Beer Festival kicks off in NSW
* BeerSpace hosts a session for the Beer Connoisseurs among you
* It’s all about Perfect Pairs as the Public Inn in Castlemaine hosts its latest craft beer dinner