Tue Aug 28 2012 by Crafty Pint
We knew there was something amiss when we noticed such a drop off in event listings from last week’s blockbuster to this week’s seeming drought. Nothing a friendly reminder to bar, brewers, bottleshops and beer lovers can’t resolve.
So, here’s what’s going on in the craft beer world over the coming week, from beer and chocolates to chats with brewers and fun for fathers on Sunday. If you like the sound of the below, you’ll find full details on all the events in the Crafty Pint Events Diary.
And if you’ve got something coming up you’d like the thousands of beer lovers who drop into the site every week to know about, then send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Yeastie Boy Sam drops into Slowbeer to pour some Kiwi drops for nowt
* Ron and Renata from Temple are guests of honour at the Junction Beer Hall’s latest Meet the Brewer evening
* It’s time for the “other” malt drink as Wilfred’s at The Local Taphouse St Kilda hosts its first whisky appreciation night
* Beers from Two Birds and Rocks Brewing plus cheeses from Australia On A Plate at Harts Pub
* Charlie Hodgson, head brewer at Mash Brewing in the Swan Valley, is guest of honour at the latest BEERtasters WA get together
* It debuted at May’s Good Beer Week and now it’s back on the last Friday of every month – the delicious and intimate Beer & Chocolate evening at Mamor in Collingwood
* BeerSpace runs its second “Appreciating Good Beer – An Introduction” session at the Belgian Beer Cafe Eureka (pictured above)