September 5th, 2012 by Crafty Pint
OK, so we’re posting this a little later than usual this week, but according to the Events Diary, this week’s craft beer action starts in earnest across the land tonight. And there’s plenty of it, from the nationwide launch of the Good Beer Week brew created by Moylan’s and NÃ¸gne Ã at Hargreaves Hill in May at craft beer venues across the states to beer fairs, dinners, and flight nights. Nice.
For full details on the below, head to the Crafty Pint Events Diary here.
* It’s hop week at the Five Bar in Perth, marking the release of James Squire’s Hop Thief IV
Starting tonight then all month
* A monthlong hopfest kicks off at Adelaide’s Wheaty. And knowing how much they love their hops at the best of times…
* Tuck into the Southern Bay Metalhead served three ways at the first of what will become monthly beer nights at Richmond’s Royston
* BeerSpace teaches the inquisitive all about beer taints and how to spot them
* If you forgot to treat dad on Father’s Day, there’s a special Beergustation for dads at Harts Pub
* Holgate are the guests of honour at the latest Atticus Finch beer flight night
* Mountain Goat’s new black IPA is on offer at a free tasting at McCoppins
* The Alehouse Project welcomes Mornington Peninsula Brewery for its first beer dinner
* Brisbane’s Bitter Suite (above) celebrates its first year bringing better beer to the people of New Farm
* It’s time for the monthly Brewhouse Bash at Burleigh Brewing on the Gold Coast
* Rebel Ant Brewing brings craft beer tasting to the annual Qurindi Show in country NSW
* Venues across the country tap the only kegs in existence of the Good Beer Week Masterclass beer Our Dark Secret
* The Willoughby in Sydney becomes Thrilloughby for its inaugural Craft Beer Fair
Don’t forget, if you’ve got anything you want adding to the diary, please email details through to email@example.com.