When good beer isn’t good enough.
Great Beer Advisory (GBA) has been set up by Brodie French, former Head Brewer, Senior Brewer and Production Brewer, to assist breweries who are looking for independent analysis and support for their business operations.
GBA’s core focus is in three areas:
In The Brewery:
- Improving yields, efficiencies and optimising equipment
- Improving final beer quality with a focus from the mill to the canning line
- Creating and documenting Standard Operating Procedures (including best practice)
- Maintaining brewery equipment
- Staff training from the brewery to bar
In The Office:
- Supporting and auditing inventory management systems, ensuring the process from raw ingredient right through to final product is being correctly followed
- Recipe development – traditional and everything new and hype
Brewer For Hire:
An experienced brewer on the floor training staff or filling a short term hole in staff requirements. Whether it's a key member of your team taking leave or you find yourself short on staff in a busy period, Brodie can jump in and keep the brewing going.
GBA has access to an ever-growing network of businesses that specialise in the brewing industry.
Our network includes but not limited to:
- Software Providers - Brewery Specific
- Water testing
- Coolroom & glycol setups
- Plumbing and much more
Having been a brewer for both large and small operations, there is not much that the GBA team hasn’t seen. Our services are strictly confidential, provided by a team you can trust.
We also release a weekly edition on our blog with up to date information on best practice, in depth looks into styles and improving final beer quality.
Let GBA visit your brewery and run through a Brewery Health Check. We will come to site and run through the brewing process from start to finish and give you an assessment on areas where we think we can help improve process and implement best practice.
We hate hidden costs as much as the next person. Our focus is on providing value to your business through a quality assessment. For $250 + travel (ex GST), we will give you an assessment on where we think your brewery could improve. From there it is up to you, no obligation, take us up on the offer and let the great beer flow!
We’re here to help, so let’s chat about making some great beer.