TRUSTED BY AUSTRALIAN CRAFT BREWERIES
Pencil is the fastest way to get more of your customers (new and existing) onboarded with a signed credit app and an ongoing payment method. Whether you're an established brewery with 1000 accounts, or signing up your 50th customer PencilPay can help. Does this sound like you?
For more info, visit - www.pencilpay.com/breweries
- You give your customers 7, 14 or 30-day terms.
- Customers complete a credit application or direct debit request.
- Your forms are in PDF or paper form.
- It needs to be printed, filled in and scanned back.
- Customers take ages to get it back to you.
- It's rarely filled in correctly.
How does PencilPay help?
- Streamline the process of applying, approving and recovering credit from customers.
- Save hours per week in back office tasks, data entry, phone calls and reconciling payments.
- Faster orders and payments with more time to focus on growth.
- Integrate with Xero, MYOB, QB, DEAR or Unleashed.
About the Software
We are white labelled, which gives you a branded application portal, integrated into your website.
Your customers use Pencil for applications.
You use it to fast-track credit assessment and approve applications.
Together, the parties can start trading together in a matter of minutes under an agreed, transparent set of terms.
Customers register in 90-seconds and you approve, which triggers the account creation required for ordering, payments, stock management and accounting.
Secure payments before stock is released. Once a sales order or invoice is created, PencilPay can charge the customer account and update an order status to ‘Paid’, clearing stock for delivery or shipping in under 60-seconds.
We provide a ‘no-touch’ solution to manage a variety of trading terms. All the way from 7-days to 30-days-EOM and anything in between, processing the right amount on the right day is easy with Pencil.
Every payment processed through Pencil is recognised individually but reconciled collectively. So, whether you’re receiving 1 or 100 payments in a day, they can be reconciled in just one click.
Get in touch for a 30-day free trial.