December 7th 5:00pm
A rare treat in time for Christmas sees nine fine beers from the FogHorn Brewhouse being tapped at the Royal Albert Hotel.
With most of brewer Shawn Sherlock's well regarded beer sold through the Newcastle brewpub and sister venue in Erina, it's not often that you see any FogHorn beers further afield, let alone several. So if you've not made the trip north to Newy before, take the chance to try these on tap, which includes regular medal and trophy winners.
- Ideas Beer - Australian Pale Ale
- Boganaire - Session IPA
- The Voyager - New World Pale
- Roaring 40's - Best Bitter (Hand pump)
- Red Right Hand - Red IPA
- Young Americans - IPA
- Belgio Blonde Ale - Belgian Style Blonde
- Sligo Extra Stout - Foreign Extra Stout
- Edmund Fitzgerald - Imperial IPA