To kick off its events for the year, Redfern's The Noble Hops is once again throwing a pre-Australia Day party.
From the afternoon of January 25, the bar will be pouring some of its favourite Australian beers across ten taps. Those beers have been chosen from a selection of new releases, old favourites and rare and one-off kegs. So far, the tap list is looking something like this:
- Wildflower – Pale-ish New England Pale
- Pirate Life – Barrel Aged Strawberry IIPA
- Stockade – Mountie Maple Imperial Stout
- Hop Nation – Barrel Aged Flanders Red Sour
- Batch Brewing – Pash the Magic Dragon Passionfruit/ Dragonfruit Sour Ale
- Mountain Goat – Rare Breed Lime Crisis IPA
- Sauce Brewing – Bubble & Squeak New England IPA
They'll have more tucked away in the cool room too – follow the bar's Facebook page for updates as they come through. And if you want to see one of your favourites pouring, try dropping them a line here.
As well as endless piles of popcorn, they'll be firing up the grill for a free sausage sizzle for those who make it along early enough.