It's may be a 14 hour flight across the Pacific from Sydney but, despite the distance, there's little doubt California has had a profound influence on many of Australia's craft breweries.
The crew at Bitter Phew is doffing its collective cap in respect and pouring some of the bar's favourite Californian beers across the weekend of August 11 and 12.
- Anderson Valley G&T Gose
- Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
- Almanac Brewing Co Sangriaveza
- Stone Brewing Hop Worship Series: Idolatrous IPA
- Stone Brewing/Societe Brewing Co The Skedaddler IPA
- The Bruery Terreux/Jester King Bouffon
- The Bruery Tell No Tales American Strong Ale