Tamworth may be best known as Australia's country music capital but, since 2015, its BrewFest has been aiming to lift the regional city's beer profile too.
Held at the recently built Scully Park Regional Sporting Precinct, BrewFest invites breweries both local and national, large and small, into town to showcase their beers.
But the day isn't just about the beer, with live music, food stalls and games for both young and old all combining to create a family-friendly celebration.
We've got our hands on some VIP tickets too, so look out for a giveaway on our Facebook page or, if you're a Crafty Cabal member, enter a ballot via your member's area. Alternatively, you can get your hands on one of the $80 tickets by signing up here.
There's a number of options for tickets, including:
- VIP tickets, which includes early access to the festival, ten tasting tokens, a branded BrewFest sample cup and access to a VIP area with complimentary food - $80pp.
- Early Bird tickets, which includes ten tasting tokens and a branded BrewFest sample cup. Early Bird tickets are available until midnight Sunday November 11 - $40pp.
- Ten Token Ticket, which includes ten tasting tokens and a branded BrewFest sample cup. Available from November 12 - $45pp.
- Honk Honk Designated Driver tickets, includes access to the festival and two free soft drinks - $10pp.
- Under 18 – Anyone under 18 years of age can enter the festival for free and will be required to stay in the company of a responsible parent or guardian.
- New England Brewing Co
- Gage Roads Brewing
- Welder’s Dog
- Byron Bay Brewing
- Hops & Tales
- Australian Brewery
- Wingman Brewery
- Six String
- Bucket Brewery
- Vale and Fox Hat
- Pioneer Brewing Co
- Coastal Brewing Co
- Tumut River Brewing Co
- Great Hops
- James Squire
- Little Creatures
- Iron Jack
- Brooklyn Brewery
- Young Henrys
- Cricketers Arms
But it's not only beer available on the day, there will also be cider from the likes of Pressman’s, Somersby and Thatcher’s Gold and wines from Treasury Estate.