Registrations now closed.
Are you part of a new brewing company or in the process of launching into the world of commercial brewing?
If so, this Brewery Startup Panel is for you.
Following a successful debut at Sydney Beer Week in 2017, Cryer Malt and The Crafty Pint are bringing together another panel of industry experts to offer advice and answer questions on a range of essential topics.
These will include areas such as the challenges facing brewery startups today, sourcing and managing ingredients and equipment, sources of funding, scaling up your brewery and sales and marketing.
The panel takes place at the Festival Hub, Uncle Hops in Newtown, from 2.30pm to 4pm on October 31.
- Nick Leach (Cryer Malt)
- Dave Padden (Akasha Brewing)
- Dion Dickinson (Shark Island Brewing)
- Michael Capaldo (Hop Products Australia)
- Zoe Ottaway (Totem Marketing)
- Julian Sanders (Spark Breweries & Distilleries)
- Liam Pereira (Sydney Beer Week / Dave's Events)
- Hosted by James Smith of The Crafty Pint
Please note: Registration is free but space is limited so get in quick. This session is for people recently started in or intending to enter the commercial brewing world.
You can find Crafty Pint articles on starting a brewery here.
Photo at top from the Brewery Startup Panel at the 2018 Perth Brewer's Conference.