The Little Bang team has spent three years brewing beers, pouring beers, collecting gear, making friends and engaging in hilarious-to-questionable banter at its Union Street venue.
Now, with construction at their new home nearing completion (which you can read more about here), they'll be throwing one huge, beer-soaked party to say goodbye to their little warehouse.
The day will include:
- Two bars (that's 14 taps of beer)
- Two food trucks: Bohemian BBQ and Soza's Sri Lankan
- Beer slushies
- Just Like Whatever DJs pumping indie and classic cheeseball rock all day
- Crackle & Pop Records pop-up store
- Incoherent jabbering from your charming hosts Fil and Ryan
- Beer prizes for best dressed, and... other things!
- Fun! Friendship! Frivolity! Farewells!