Bitter Phew first opened the doors five years ago and it's fair to say the Darlinghurst bar has built quite the following since.
It's taken out bar awards, continually poured some of the most interesting beers in Sydney and become a popular haunt for craft beer fans in the harbour city.
To celebrate its first half decade, the bar is throwing a birthday party, which will see the tapping of some special beers that have been tucked away in the cellar as well as special, one-off birthday beers.
Throughout the afternoon, there will be Rare Phew bottle shares featuring some of the bar staff's favourites from around the world too.
- Ekim – Special Birthday Beer - TBA
- Akasha – Special Birthday Beer - TBA
- Wildflower – Saint Florence Sauv Blanc Blend
- Dieu du Ciel – Peche Mortel 2016 Imperial Stout
- Anchorage – The Ghost in Their Eyes Brett. IPA
- Crooked Stave – Silly Cybies 2015 Mixed Fermentation Belgian-Style Dark Ale Aged in Oak Barrels with Raspberries
- Brasserie Dupont – Saison
- Gueuzerie Tilquin – Mûre [Draft Version] Blackberry Gueuze