Throughout the Australia Day long weekend, the The Taphouse in Darlinghurst is showcasing a tap list that focuses on beers featuring native ingredients.
And, on Sunday, the venue will be playing the Triple J Hottest 100 countdown and serving up a special roast.
Among the beers hitting taps will be:
- Edge – Margo Native Margarita Sour
- Barossa Valley Brewing – NAIPA (Native Australian IPA)
- NOMAD Brewing Co – Jet Lag Fingerlime IPA
- NOMAD Brewing Co – Beachhouse Lemon Myrtle Farmhouse Pale
- Stone & Wood – Mussel Beach Belgian Blonde
- Stone & Wood – Dark & Northerly Rum Amber Ale
Expect more to be announced as the event approaches.