The UK might have a long and distinguished history as a beer brewing country but that doesn't mean there's no new territory to explore.
Some of the country's newest breweries are responsible for some particularly exciting beers and are exploring just as many new styles as those here or in America. If you want to see what the UK's new kids are making, Bucket Boys is showcase some fresh beers straight from Old Blighty.
If you want to try a few of them at once, there will be flights available on the night (and throughout the weekend).
- Brew By Numbers Citra Saison
- Electric Bear Ain't Seen Muffin Yet Blueberry Muffin Stout
- Fierce Beer Late Shift Juicy IPA
- Fierce Beer Very Berry Sour
- Tiny Rebel Stay Put Marshmallow Porter
- Vibrant Forest Pupa NEIPA
- Wiper & True Milk Shake Stout