The Beer InCider Experience has become one of Brisbane's biggest celebrations of good beer, bringing together independent breweries, cideries and Australian bands.
In 2019, for the first time, the festival will be making its way out of Brisbane and taking over the Melbourne Showgrounds.
The inaugural Melbourne Beer InCider Experience will see more than 30 brewers and cider producers showcasing their wares alongside a wine and cocktail bar.
Food will come courtesy of some Melbourne's favourites, including 8Bit Burgers, Red Sparrow Pizza, Limp Brisket and Sliders on Tyres.
Joining them on March 2 will be a musical lineup headlined by rock 'n' roll royalty Something For Kate and indie darlings the DMA's, plus roaming entertainment and a ping pong arena.
To help highlight the close relationship between local beer and music, Something for Kate collaborated with Mornington Peninsula Brewery to brew the official festival beer. Miracle Cure is a Rye IPA and an ode to the Aussie band’s song from their 2012 album, Leave Your Soul To Science.
You can view the full list of brewers here, while the musical lineup also includes Alex the Astronaut, WAAX, West Thebarton and Loser.
NB The Beer InCider Experience will be taking place in Brisbane a week later too. You can view the full details here.
Tickets to the Melbourne event cost $60 plus booking fee, which includes the 2019 Festival Program, a reusable 320mL festival cup and public transport to and from the festival via PTV.
VIP tickets are also available for $295pp – included in this are the added luxuries of:
- a personal rider with two tinnies and a stubby cooler in an exclusive cooler bag
- special access to a side of stage viewing platform
- private toilets
- additional exclusive seating
- a $30 food and beverage pre-loaded card
- and access to your own tinnie bar with beer, cider, cocktails and wine available to purchase.
Crafty Cabal Specials
We've lined up some treats for Crafty Pint supporters who've signed up as members of The Crafty Cabal, which gives them access to free beer, exclusive events, ticket giveaways and more at breweries and venues all over the country.
- Existing Cabalistas can head to their member's area and enter a ballot to win a double pass worth $120 – we'll pick and notify winners via email on February 15, 2019.
- Or, if you're planning to head along, you can sign up to The Crafty Cabal here and get a double pass as a signup bonus. Once you've signed up, you can start taking advantage of more than 130 offers at venues and breweries across the country plus regular competitions, giveaways and invites to exclusive events.
For more on The Crafty Cabal, head here.