Noosa Food & Wine Festival is an annual celebration of great food, wine, entertainment and local beer.
The 2019 program, which runs from May 16 to 20, features beachfront brunches, dinners with celebrity chefs, live cooking demonstrations, a party under the stars plus a total of six different beer events.
Those include tours of local breweries, beery picnics, evenings of beer, food and spirit tastings and the Craft Beer & Cider Corner at the Festival Village.
The beer events:
- Brewer’s Delight at Heads of Noosa Brewing. Warm up for the Noosa Food and Wine Festival weekend with a relaxed gathering at Heads of Noosa Brewing.
- Noosa Brewery Trail. Experience a lazy afternoon exploring three breweries in Noosa and surrounding regions on the Noosa Brewery Trail.
- Locally Crafted Noosa. Join the Locally Crafted tour, where you can sample not only locally crafted beer but also gin, coffee and chocolate.
- The Fortune of Land & Sea. Local brewery Land & Sea and distillery Fortune are bringing together their two crafts to create a unique evening celebration of beer, spirits and gourmet junk.
- Brewery Tour and Barnyard Picnic Copperhead Brewery are hosting an epic American Barnyard style picnic. Begin with a brewery tour followed by plenty of food and drink.
- Craft Beer & Cider Corner. The Festival Village’s Craft Beer & Cider Corner is returning in 2019 and will feature Stone & Wood plus some of Noosa’s craft brewers.
You can find more details about the Noosa Food & Wine Festival and book tickets by heading here.
Crafty Cabal Competition
If you're a member of The Crafty Cabal, our beer lovers bonus scheme, you could get your hands on a double pass to the Festival Village worth $70.
Simply head to your member's area to enter the ballot, specifying which day you'd like to attend, and we'll pick winners and notify them via email on April 26.
NB If you're not yet a member but would like to be, there's GABS tickets and Fresh Hop Festival tickets up for grabs as signup bonuses. Just click the links in the previous sentence and follow instructions...