Following its inception in 2018, Beerarama is returning to The Quarryman's Hotel in 2019.
The weekend-long, in-house beer festival is a celebration of Australian craft beer and will feature more than 50 beers pouring from some of the country's top breweries.
There'll be DJs, tinnie parties, backyard BBQs, comedy and plenty of brewers coming in across the weekend to join the celebration.
Thursday from 6pm
- Capioke with Capital Brewing
- Comedy Festival
- King or Queen Of Beerarama Begins
Friday from 6pm
- Friday night disco with Moon Dog: Bad Shirts & Beer Cans.
- Capital Brewing DJ Sessions
- Rooftop DJs
Saturday from 6pm
- Live Music
- Rooftop Party
Sunday from 2pm to 8pm
- Brewers Meet & Greet
- Backyard BBQ
- Tinnie Party
- Voting ends for King or Queen Of Beerarama!
You can also look out for beers from the likes of Willie the Boatman, Akasha, Two Birds, Grifter, Wayward, Batch and KAIJU!