The Pint of Origin - The Crafty Pint's corner of Brewsvegas - is back for its third year.
It’s there to showcase the best beers from Australia and the rest of the world, with bars and pubs across Brisbane welcoming scores of brewers through their doors too.
As well as weeklong tap takeovers, venues are celebrating with a bunch of pop-up events and here's what's on the agenda for Sunday, March 17.
- The Mill. Wild Yeast & Wine Barrels. A showcase of all things sour, funky and barrel aged with three individual sessions with 8 Wired, Garage Project, and the new GP Crushed wine series.
- Brewski. Farmhouse Fondue. Mung out on a classic cheese fondue (from a genuine 1972 recipe) with your best mate or Tinder date matched with four funky Farmhouse beers from planet USA.
- Zero Fox. A Sunday Arvo With Willie. Zero Fox is hosting a delightful afternoon of cider degustation and education. Willie Smith's cider makers will be here to take you from apple to cider and guide you through each classic as well as limited edition cider.
- Zero Fox. Bar Shout & Rare Keg: Hobart Brewing. Straight after the cider degustation, Zero Fox is hosting Hobart Brewing brewer Jarrod for a bar shout of one of the few kegs of the brewery's collaboration with Philter and The Smoking Joint.
- Tippler's Tap Fortitude Valley. Sunshine Sunday. Hangout with the likes of Brouhaha, Your Mates, Glass House & Sunshine Coast Cider for a Sunday session with a Pint of Origin twist.
- Tippler's Tap Southbank. Sydney's Sour Sunday. Sydney has been busy in recent times, levelling up its lacto game and letting Brett bubble away in more barrels than ever before. Enjoy some of the best coming out of the Harbour City.
- Brewhouse Brisbane. Breakfast of Champions. Enjoy four delicious breakfast beers, three scrumptious food courses and expert brew knowledge from representatives of the South Australian Breweries participating in the event.