3 Ravens Brewery is Melbourne's oldest independent brewery and releases an electric range of beers, from barrel-aged wild ales to milkshake IPAs.
Sydney's Odd Culture will be showcasing many of those beers over the course of a few days, including some new and releases that are particularly limited.
- Salted Caramel Shake
- Coffee Blueberry Shake
- Simcoe Juicy NEIPA
- Hoppily Ever After Oat XPA
- Thornbury Pilsner
- New World IPA
- Acid Sour
- Dark Smoke
- Nat Rav 2017 Yarra Glen Riesling Skin Contact Beer
- Nat Rav 2018 Yarra Valley Merlot Skin Contact Beer
- Wild Ravens Brett Imperial IPA
- Wild Ravens Redgum Honey, Wattleseed and Macadamia Rye Pastry Sour
- Wild Ravens Strawberry & Rhubarb Rye Pastry Sour
- Wild Ravens 2018 Methode Ravens Blended Wild Ale
- Wild Ravens Blueberry Pie Wild Witbier
- Wild Ravens Solera #1
The showcase kicks off on March 22.