For the past four years, The Crafty Pint has worked with Cryer Malt to deliver a series of Brewery Startup Panels at major events across Australia.
They started out at Good Beer Week in Melbourne and we'll be running one as part of the 2019 festival on Friday, May 17, in the Trade Hub at Beer DeLuxe Fed Square.
Attendees will get to hear from a panel made up of experts from across the beer industry, from brewers and suppliers to those working in branding and marketing.
The 2019 panel features:
- Tom Madams, Cryer Malt (Ingredients)
- Julian Sanders, Spark Brew (Equipment)
- Mazen Hajjar, Hawkers (Brewery Owner)
- Glenn Harrison, Detour (Head Brewer / Brewery Manager)
- Zoe Ottaway, Totem Marketing (Marketing / Strategy)
- Jessie Jungalwalla, Craft Instinct (Branding / Design)
- Evin Craney, Bright Brewery (Sales)
Topics covered typically include but are not limited to:
- The challenges facing brewery startups today
- Successful brewing company models & the marketplace
- Sourcing and managing ingredients & equipment
- Creating and building a successful brand
- Building an audience: selling, marketing and distributing your beer
- Sources of funding
- Scaling up your brewery
The panel kicks off at 11.30am upstairs at Beer DeLuxe Fed Square, with free beer, soft drinks and food on offer for attendees, who will also gain access to the AIBA Exhibitors Tasting afterwards.
To register your attendance – for free – follow the link below, where you will be able to indicate the topics you are most interested in exploring.