The Big, Bold & Beautiful showcase is the Union Hotel's celebration of those beers the team at the Newtown pub love more than any other.
There's no succinct rhyme or reason for the beers chosen, instead they're just some of the Union's favourites, all under one roof.
Expect some dark beers, big IPAs, rarities and plenty in between.
Each beer is bring tapped at 5pm sharp and there's only one keg of each, so head in early to find your own favourite among them.
- Stone & Wood Brewing "Sticky Nectar" Milkshake IPA
- Balter Brewing Company "Handsome Elvis" Nitro Milk Stout
- Mountain Goat Beer 2019 Barleywine (Rye Whiskey Barreled)
- Moon Dog Craft Brewery "Are You Not Satisfied" Snickers Stout
- Modus Operandi Brewing Co. "Future Factory" Triple IPA
- Black Hops Brewing "Super Hornet" Double IPA
- Big Shed Brewing Concern "Golden Stout Time" - On nitro
- KAIJU Beer "Cthulhu on the Moon" Black IPA
- Garage Project "Boss Level" Ultra IPA
- Balter Brewing Company "Hazy IPA"
- CoConspirators Brewing "The Wise Guy" Mango Lactose Sour
- Hawkers Beer West Coast IPA
- 3 Ravens Brewery "Juicy" IPA