It's been three years since the doors (automatically) swung open at The Noble Hops and the bar is celebrating by putting together one impressive taplist.
The birthday party will also see new limited-edition t-shirts on sale and live Americana tunes from James Van Cooper from 6pm until 7.30pm.
So swing in, enjoy a beer, as The Noble Hops crew tell us they want to see the beautiful faces of all their regulars.
- Batch Brewing Beermosa Orange Sour
- The Bruery White Chocolate Bourbon Barrel-Aged Strong Ale (with cacao & vanilla beans)
- Omnipollo Agamemnon Maple Coconut Imperial Stout
- Dugges Tonkanilla Mango-Orange Sour
- The Noble Hops' own Kerbside Brewing Two Juicy Pale Ale
- Counter Culture (Stone & Wood) Sticky Nectar Mango Milkshake IPA
- Deeds Brewing Nuke Point DDH IPA
- Tilquin Gueuze