The Adelaide Beer & BBQ Festival returns in 2019 and this year's event promises to be the state's largest ever showcase of South Australian, Australian and international beer and cider.
Over three days and four sessions, brewers, foodies and punters will flock to the Historic Brick Dairy Pavilion and surrounds to get stuck into good beer, good food and banging beats.
More than 80 exhibitors will be under one roof, including local breweries, international brewers, cidermakers and some top chefs from Adelaide and further afield.
The musical lineup includes the likes of Cash Savage & The Last Drinks, DJ Yella (from NWA), Frenzal Rhomb, Moaning Lisa, Sampology (DJ) and VOIID, while Saturday afternoon is designed for the more hardcore beer lover with masterclasses throughout.
There's a few options when it comes to tickets with the cheapest costing $30 for the Sunday session and the option to buy a Whole Hog pass that gets you into each of the different sessions across the weekend.
What: Adelaide Beer & BBQ Festival
When: July 12-14, 2019
Where: The Historic Brick Dairy Pavilion at the Adelaide Showground, Wayville.
We've got our hands on a stack of tickets for each and every session and here's how you can try to get your hands on them:
- Look out for a double pass giveaway on our Facebook page when we post about the festival.
- Plus another double pass giveaway via Instagram.
- There will be a giveaway in an upcoming Friday newsletter.
- Then there's a stack for our Crafty Cabal members – enter the ballot via your member's area now.
- And a few up for grabs as welcome bonuses for new signups to The Crafty Cabal – head here and make sure you select the correct drop-down option.