The epic celebration of beer and live music that is Beer InCider returns to Brisbane again in September.
Taking over the Brisbane Showgrounds for another Friday night / all day Saturday double header, it brings together scores of the best independent brewers and cider makers from across Australia with an eye-catching lineup of bands and artists.
Taking to the main stage over the two nights will be:
- Hockey Dad
- Ruby Fields
- Dear Seattle
- Charlie Collings
The Friday night will bring hip hop to the Showgrounds, while Saturday has indie-rock fans in mind.
Once again, there will be a collection of Exclu-Brews created for the festival (see below for lineup) plus the addition of a new bar dedicated to nanobreweries.
Completing the picture for a festival that welcome close to 20,000 people through the gates over two days last September are the ping pong arena, food trucks, pop-up restaurants, seminars local artists and beer paddles aplenty.
What: Beer Incider Experience Brisbane
Where: Brisbane Showgrounds
When: Sept 20 – 4.30pm to 10pm / Sept 21 – midday to 10pm
Cost: $45pp (first release price)
Tickets get you entry, a festival program and a reusable cup. There are also options to enjoy a Young Henrys VIP ticket, which includes a cooler bag, special access to a side of stage viewing platform, private toilets, additional exclusive seating, a private bar with beer, cider and wine (tap and go) and a $30 food and beverage pre-loaded card. VIP tickets start at $125pp for one day.
Beer InCider Exclu-Brews 2019
Once again, many of the brewers exhibiting at Beer InCider have dug deep into their creative wells for inspiration to come up with beers to to be launched at the festival. And the lineup looks like this...
- Soapbox Brewing
- Vietnamese Egg Coffee Stout (this one was inspired by the Vietnamese restaurant opposite their brewery in Fortitude Valley. Served with creamy sweet froth on top)
- Banana Milkshake Beer
- Carrot Cake Ale
- Sea Legs Brewing
- Cashmere IIPA
- Green Beacon
- Strawberry Kiwi Sour
- Burleigh Brewing
- Hazy Hop Nectar (released for the first time at BIC)
- Ruby Cherry Sour (only available at the festival) This is Ruby Fields inspired.
- Wild Berry IPA (limited release)
- Scotch Ale (released for the first time at BIC)
- Bridge Road Brewers
- Fruit Salad Gose
- Mutation Program #4 - Hyperborea Hazy IPA
- Slipstream Brewing
- Sip Suck Gose (Agave Gose - served with lemon wedge)
- Archer Brewing
- Jelly Beer 2.0 (Raspberry Jelly)
- Killer Sprocket
- Branching Out Berliner Weisse (their first sour beer, and last gypsy brew before moving into their own brewery)
- Aether Brewing
- Mango Sticky Rice Hazy IPA
- Brouhaha Brewing
- Fruit Sour (name TBA)
- Black Hops Brewing
- 21 Grams Per Litre, Hazy IPA (inspired by Thundamentals)
- Little Lon and Brick Lane have combined forces to deliver a fresh, fruity cocktail featuring gin and beer
Crafty Cabal Giveaway
We've lined up another bumper stack of tickets – or, to be precise, double weekend passes worth $100 for members of The Crafty Cabal, our beer lovers bonus scheme.
- If you're already a member, you can enter a ballot to win one of them via your member's area now. We'll pick winners at random on August 31.
- Or you can get your hands on one by signing up as a member here – just select the appropriate bonus from the drop-down list. Sorry – all gone!