"I came to Tamworth to listen to country music and drink beer. And I'm all outta country music."
For the fifth year running, Brewfest is here to bring the golden liquid to the home of the Golden Guitar.
Breweries from all around the country will be showcasing their wares, giving festival goers the chance to sample a range of beer styles and flavours in one beautiful place. View the list of attendees below.
As well as the beer, there'll be live music to set the scene, food stalls to keep you fed, and games for young and old to keep you entertained.
Move over, Country Music Festival. Brewfest Craft Beer & Food Festival is here.
Where: Scully Park Regional Sporting Precinct, Park Street Tamworth
When: November 16 – 5pm to 9pm
There's a number of options for tickets, including:
- VIP tickets, which include early access to the festival (4.30pm), ten tasting tokens, a branded BrewFest sample cup and access to a private area with complimentary food and exclusive beverages - $90pp.
- Early Bird tickets, which include ten tasting tokens and a branded BrewFest sample cup. Early Bird tickets are available until midnight Sunday November 10 - $40pp.
- Ten Token Ticket, which includes ten tasting tokens and a branded BrewFest sample cup. Available from November 12 - $45pp.
- Designated Driver tickets, includes access to the festival and two free soft drinks - $10pp.
- Under 18 – Anyone under 18 years of age can enter the festival for free and will be required to stay in the company of a responsible parent or guardian.
NB: We're running a competition to win a pair of VIP passes on our Facebook page. Find the festival post and tag the mate you'd like to take for your chance to win!
Crafty Cabal Giveaway
We've lined up some VIP passes worth $90 for members of The Crafty Cabal, our beer lovers bonus scheme.
- If you're already a member, you can enter a ballot to win one via your member's area now. Enter before September 30.
- Or you can get your hands on one by signing up as a member here – just select the appropriate bonus from the drop-down list.
You can view our competition rules here.
Last year, 26 breweries brought their goods to the festival (as well as cider and wine being available. The full brewery list for 2019 is still being announced as the event draws closer, but the following have been revealed so far:
- 4 Pines
- Wicked Elf
- Six String
- Tumut River Brewing
- Stone & Wood
- Pirate Life
- New England Brewing Co
- Great Hops
- Royal Standard
- Lord Nelson
- Bucket Brewery
- Yak Ales
- Cricketers Arms
- Young Henrys
- The Welder's Dog