In what is turning into a yearly tradition, Bucket Boys is putting on a tasting event to showcase Italian brewery Birra Baladin.
You may know Baladin as an innovative and groundbreaking brewery in Italy... or you may have heard of them for the first time in our recent Beer Travel article about Rome.
Bucket Boys considers Baladin to make some of the world's most wonderful beers, and says this is one of the best beer tastings experiences they've put on.
You'll be tasting through a range of of Baladin's special releases all under the guidance of Alvise Lunardi, the brewery's export manager who travels the globe spreading the word about Baladin beers.
A $100 tasting ticket includes:
- Beermouth (beer vermouth) aperitif paired with cheese upon arrival
- Metodo Classico 2015 (50-60ml taster)
- Metodo Classico 2016 (50-60ml taster)
- Lune 2012 (50-60ml taster)
- Terre 2010 (50-60ml taster)
- Xyuayu Barrel 2013 (50-60ml taster)
- Xyuayu Fume 2014 (50-60ml taster)
- Xyuayu Kentucky 2015 (50-60ml taster)
- Esprit Baladin (beer spirit with a cold infusion of hops)
- Cheese & charcuterie plate designed to pair with the beers
- Take home a Baladin Teku Glass (the glass invented by Teo Musso of Baladin himself)
Alvise is also bringing some rare vintages with him, so expect a few nice surprises throughout the night.
Tickets available via the Facebook Event page.