After a whopping introduction to the world last year, Bung Fest is back in 2019 as it becomes an annual tradition at Newstead Brewing's Doggett Street brewpub.
It's a day-long celebration of barrel-aged beers – and the BA goodness is strong in this one... Newstead will be pouring 28 beers and two ciders across two sessions – 10am to 5pm and 5pm to close.
There'll be never-been-seen releases from Newstead's own 2019 barrel program plus a whole heap of guest taps from like-minded legends including Boatrocker, Dollar Bill, 3 Ravens, Wildflower, Hop Nation, and a barrel load more – check the tap list by session below.
There's even a Barleywine Bar featuring four Newstead and 3 Ravens beers.
Entry is free. Beers are not. Sorry.
Day Session Lineup
- Boatrocker K is for Kingsley
- Hop Nation Kalash
- Wildflower Blend #20 Amber & Solera #4
- Dollar Bill Learning To Breathe & Spring Parlay
- Newstead 2018 Long Story & Tequila BA Brown Ale & 2018 Yirg & 2017 Bourbon BA Leshy & 2019 Parti-Gyle Tequila Table Stout & 2019 Bourbon BA Liquidamber & Bourbon Barrel Cherry Cider (all day) & Bourbon Barrel Blackberry Cider (all day)
- 3 Ravens & Newstead Barleywine Bar featuring the same recipe, with two brewed/aged by 3 Ravens & two brewed/aged by Newstead in four different barrels
Evening Session Lineup
TBC... Check the event page for updates.