The team from one of the High Country's longest established breweries is heading to Melbourne or a couple of events.
There will be a bar shout at 5pm too, which will give you a few extra buckaroos for the beer-matched chicken from Chookity Wings. That's hard to beat.
- King Kveik Norwegian Ale - juicy and fruity
- Inversion NEIPA - hazy and crazy
- Yuzu Sour - tantalising tart
- Affogato Stout - brewed with fresh coffee
- Black Diamond India Black Ale - smooth and super hoppy
- Blowhard Pale Ale - tropical and hoppy
If you're in the city's west, you can catch them for a tap takeover (and pies) at Bar Josephine the next day.