If you're sick of sheltering from the cold for the last few months, this is for you - BentSpoke are opening up their Cannery to the public for the Start of Spring Carnival.
It's a family and dog friendly day in the sun to raise funds to protect wildlife. Do your part to help threatened species by grabbing a beer, a brewery tour, and a Bush Stone Curlew artwork.
BentSpoke are partnering with local arts organisations PhotoAccess and M16 Artspace to raise funds for the Mulligans Flat Woodland Sanctuary, a local ecosystems conservation organisation. All funds will be donated to the trust in honour of Threatened Species Day.
The day is designed to have something for everyone: beer lovers, foodies, creatives, and kids.
- Brewery tours from midday to 2.30pm (by donation to Mulligan's Flat – limited spaces)
- Food offerings by Ramen Daddy and Tikka Stand
- Short film screenings
- Threatened Species themed art exhibition and auction
- Meet and greet with Brian the Bettong
- Threatened Species colouring in
- Live music by Electric Tommy Johnston, Canberra Brass Inc. and The Fedoras
Saturday September 7
BentSpoke Cannery, 79 Lysaght St, Mitchell ACT