Make a real difference in the lives of kids and families by celebrating the best beer, wine, gin and cider NSW has to offer at the Amber Affair tasting showcase.
Now in its 18th year, Amber Affair is a fundraising event that raises much-needed funds for the Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation. Money from the event will help buy vital equipment, fund pioneering research and provide bedside art workshops and other activities to help kids take their minds off treatment.
The event will be on Thursday September 19 at Cruise Bar in Circular Quay. Get tickets for yourself, friends and work colleagues, and together bend your elbows to benefit sick and injured children.
Guests will receive a tasting passport that gives you the opportunity to sample drinks from each exhibitor, as well as pick three full glasses of your favourites. Tickets also include free-flowing canapés, music and entertainment.
- Sydney Brewery
- Modus Operandi
- Stone & Wood
- Young Henrys
- James Squires
- Also Batlow Cider, 7k Distillery, Riot Wine Co, and Hemp Kombucha
There'll also be a silent and live auction with prizes including:
- An escape to Hunter Valley for two complete with concert tickets to Tim McGraw and an exclusive wine experience
- A private box for six people at a Western Sydney Wanderers home game
- A girl’s night in Sydney including dinner at Rockpool, accommodation at Veriu Hotels & Suites and two tickets to a Sydney Dance Company performance
- A signed Sydney Roosters jersey
Amber Affair 2019 – Boutique Beer and Wine Tasting
Thursday September 19, 6:00pm–10:30pm
Cruise Bar, Overseas Passenger Terminal, Circular Quay