The Danes sure know how to make things beautiful. If Alefarm's beer is half as good as the gorgeous design on its website, you'll be in for a treat.
Alefarm Brewing is "a family-run craft brewery with a focus on modern hoppy offerings, a wide array of unique, flavorful farmhouse ales and full-bodied stouts", and are all about "creating beers that uniquely express their surroundings".
Bitter Phew is showcasing this Danish brewery from midday on Saturday, so get ready to add another Scandinavian brewery to your list of favourites.
- Altamira - Raspberry and Pineapple Sour
- Sparrows - Hazy IIPA
- The Storm is Over - Pale Ale
- Fragments - Dry Hopped Kolsch
- The Trees Are Talking - Dry Hopped Saison
- Equations - IPA
- Nogenlunde Afklaret og Fuldt ud til Stede - Sour IPA Dry Hopped with Cashmere, Citra, Simcoe
- Brewing Prelude To Goodbye - IPA