Nineteen taps of Jester King.
Let's say that again: nineteen taps of Jester King.
That's what you can expect at The Local Taphouse St Kilda on Saturday October 26.
Jester King Brewery draw inspiration from the "classic farmhouse breweries of Europe that embrace principles of subtlety, restraint, patience, full attenuation and interesting fermentation character", and they're something of superstars to those who love all things wild, funky and sour.
This special shipment from Texas deserves some special attention, so The Local Taphouse will have bluegrass tunes plucking all day to keep the energy high, and a few menu specials to boot.
Free entry from 12pm til late, so come enjoy some Jester King - did we mention there are nineteen taps of it?
(For those who want more, see below - there's also a ticketed bottle class that includes food and cheaper pours over the course of the day...)
ON TAP FROM MIDDAY:
- SPON Muscat aged in Muscat barrels
- SPON Red Grape 2018 Shiraz and Cab Sauv
- SPON 3 Year Blend 2017
- SPON 3 Year Blend 2018
- SPON Blueberry Pitaya
- SPON Plum and Nectarine
- 2017 SPON Muscat
- Le Petit Prince - farmhouse table beer
- Mr. Mingo - saison
- Jester King x Other Half Urban Mutation - BA farmhouse ale
- Moderne Dansk - BA wild ale
- El Cedro - Belgian strong pale
- Snorkel - Lichtenheiner
- Fen Tao - sour wild
- No Whalez Here - grisette/saison
- La Vie en Rose - sour wild
- Jester King x Firestone Walker Terrior Project 2018 - beer/wine hybrid
- Bier de Coupage - sour wild
- Jester King x Jolly Pumpkin Citrus Commander - farmhouse ale
JESTER KING BOTTLE CLASS
For a full Jester King experience, The Local Taphouse is also running a Jester King Bottle Class.
It includes guided tastings of 5 beers, and a ticket for food from their special chef-paired menu.
You'll also receive a branded glass to take home, which entitles you to 200ml serves at the price of 150ml and 410ml at the price of 310ml all day. Yeehaw!
Bottle Class tickets cost $75pp, with the class kicking off at 4pm and running for about an hour.