Ale Stars at The Taphouse is one of Sydney's longest-running beer appreciation nights and sees the Darlinghurst crew invite a different brewer through their doors every month.
For November, the guests of honour are Brad and Gazz from Tiny Rebel.
From starting in a converted garage to employing 60-plus people and exporting beer to more than 20 countries around the world, Tiny Rebel have come a long way.
Their beers don't hit Australian taps too often, and even less often are the team able to drag themselves away from their operation in Newport, Wales, to pay a visit visit.
But The Taphouse has managed to snag Brad and Gazz – and a bunch of their beers – for the 127th(!) Ale Stars.
They'll be taking guests through four of their beers, which will be matched to a two-course meal.
Tickets cost $45pp, which includes food, beers and A-grade banter.
- Strawberry Bomb - Strawberry Sour w/ lactose
- Clwb Tropicana - Fruit Salad IPA
- Peaches & Cream - Milkshake IPA
- Amplified Imperial Stay Puft - Imperial Marshmallow Porter
ALSO ON TAP:
- Dutty - Hazy Session IPA
- Cali - Juicy Pale
- Cloudwater Brew Co. The Interiors of Striving Organisms - DDH New England Pale Ale
- Cloudwater Brew Co. Ready To Drink - New England Pale Ale