The last seven years has seen the brewing scene in Hong Kong explode - it's gone from having zero local breweries in 2013 to more than 30 in 2019.
If you're interested in tasting for yourself how Hong Kong beer is going, Bucket Boys have laid their hands on a bunch of brews for you to try exclusively at their Darling Square bar.
With five beers on tap and a bunch more in tinnies, they're keen to give you a taste of Asia's World City.
- Gweilo x Mikkeller Skyline NEIPA
- Gweilo x Culmination Fruitburst
- Carbon Little Rich Lupulins New England IPA
- Carbon Campfire Nights Irish Red
- Carbon x Heretic Double IPA
Flights of all five tap beers available.
- Carbon Brews