It's that time of year where we all start to stockpile for the silly season. Between buying booze for all your events, buying gifts for those around you, and locking in some Christmas night treats for yourself, chances are you need to get your hands on a range of beverages.
Wouldn't it be good if you could try before you buy? Mr West thinks so.
On November 23, from midday to 4pm, the bottleshop at Footscray's Mr West will be home to a huge booze tasting session.
Tickets cost $25, and give you:
- Unlimited tastings of all the products on show
- Discounts on ALL products from the brands on show
- Mr West crystal glass to take home
- Drink specials & discounts from the bar during the day and for the afterparty
- Pizza specials from Slice Shop Pizza
More than 100 products will be on show from Mr West's favourite producers and suppliers of independent craft beer, cider, natural/minimal intervention wine and boutique spirits.
On the beer side, that'll include:
- Two Metre Tall
- Molly Rose Brewing
- Fuente Guijarro
- 3 Ravens Brewery
- Collective Arts Brewing
- Hop Nation
- Fixation Brewing Co
- Forest for the Trees
- New Belgium
- Garage Project
- Dollar Bill Brewing
- ...and even Mr West's collab with Hop Nation - Crispy Wizard
Between the discounts, the specials, the confidence that you know what you're buying, and the fun, we think this is a pretty sweet deal.
To top off the day, there'll even be an after party following the event, with DJ Woli Wols playing tunes all night long and drink specials from many of the producers showcased.