Summer means cricket. Summer means beer. Ergo, cricket means beer.
The folk at The Taphouse are getting excited for cricket season, and they're particularly frothing for the Australia v New Zealand Test series culminating at the SCG in January.
From January 3 to 7, starting at 10am each day, The Taphouse will be running an AUS v NZ tap showcase to help you show your colours. And on Pink Test Day (Sunday), there will be a karma keg to raise money for the McGrath Foundation.
THE BAGGY GREEN SIDE
- The Welder's Dog - Pea Blossom Lemonade ($2 from every glass is going to the McGrath Foundation all week)
- Deeds Brewing - Daydreaming in Summer DDH Pale Ale
- Coastal Brewing - Booti Kveik NEIPA
- New England Brewing - Shredded and Zested Coconut & Lime IPA
- Beerfarm - La Maison Orange Marmalade Saison
- Dainton - Sav Brute IPA w/ Sauvignon Blanc Yeast
- Two Birds - Hard Seltzer
- Grand Ridge Brewery/West City Brewing - Sweet As, Bro Dry Hopped Pilsner w/ Lychee & Stone Fruit
THE BLACK CAP SIDE
- Garage Project - Party & Bullshit East Coast Anthem IPA
- Garage Project - Fuzz Box Fuzzy Pale Ale
- Garage Project - Pernicious Weed Chilli, Mango & Lime IPA
- 8 Wired - Curious Juice Hazy IPA
- 8 Wired - Lamponi Raspberry, Oregano & Thyme Sour
- 8 Wired - Cucumber Hippy Berlinerweisse
- Duncan's Brewing - Raspberry Ripple Raspberry Ice Cream Sour Ale
- Duncan's Brewing - Passionfruit & Lime Ripple Ice Cream Sour Ale