For the past five years, The Crafty Pint has worked with Cryer Malt to deliver a series of Brewery Startup Panels at major events across Australia.
They started out at Good Beer Week in Melbourne and we'll be running one as part of the 2020 festival on Friday, May 22, at FROM the Collective in Carlton. This is a change of venue from previous years so please take note – it's at 139 Elgin Street.
Attendees will get to hear from a panel made up of experts from across the beer industry, from brewers and suppliers to those working in branding and marketing.
The lineup of panelists will be confirmed nearer the time. A registration form will also be posted for interested parties once the Good Beer Week 2020 program is live.
Topics covered typically include but are not limited to:
- The challenges facing brewery startups today
- Successful brewing company models & the marketplace
- Sourcing and managing ingredients & equipment
- Creating and building a successful brand
- Building an audience: selling, marketing and distributing your beer
- Sources of funding
- Scaling up your brewery