It's been a long time coming but The Taphouse doors in Darlo are open once more.
And that means the team there have been getting busy lining up their next epic events.
First up is The 12 Beers Of Christmas In July, for which they've been squirrelling away some of the best dark, malty, sweet, send-you-home-in-an-Uber beers they can get their hands on from here, the US and Europe.
They'll be transforming the pub into "a little bit of a winter wonderland", where you'll be able to unwrap beers from the likes of Cervisiam and De Moersleutel and more to be announced in the lead up.
The beers – listed (mostly) below – are being tapped across four weekends: one on each of the dates in the event. But you won't know which beer is being tapped until the day – like a Christmas stocking. But not for kids.
And, for anyone asking, they tell us: "Yes, there will be barleywine. Don't be stupid."
- Stone & Wood (NSW) “SWX” 2018 Imperial Stout 10%
- Cervisiam (NO) “Satanic Panic” Tequila Barrel Aged Mexican Coffee Imperial Pastry Stout 10%
- Cervisiam (NO) “Pecanisher” Pecan Pie Imperial Pastry Stout 10%
- De Moersleutel (NL) "Smeerolie Coconut Milkshake" Imperial Milk Stout 10%
- Hawkers (VIC) “Imperial Stout” 2019 10.6%
- Cervisiam (NO) "Buzzsaw" Coffee, Coconut & Maple Imperial Pastry Stout 12%
- Cervisiam (NO) "The Rocky Road Picture Show" Imperial Pastry Stout w/ Cocoanib, Vanilla Bean, Dulche de Leche, Marshmallows & Peanuts (aroma only -- no nuts!) 10%
- De Moersleutel (NL) "Bounty Hunter" Coconut & Coffee Imperial Stout 10%
- And more TBC