For those of us stuck in lockdown, it's been heartening to see the way beer businesses around Australia have rallied to help their peers in Victoria #keepinglocalalive.
From September 18, that's just what they're doing at NOLA Adelaide with a showcase of rescued kegs and boilermaker pairings in partnership with Melbourne's Boilermaker House and Wolf of the Willows.
They'll be taking donations and making a contribution of their own to the CoVid-19 Employee Assistance Directive fund that's providing free meals to thousands of people in need in Victoria.
Kegs are being tapped from midday on Friday, with boilermaker pairings on offer too, and a lineup that looks like this:
Rescued Kegs with Boilermakers
- Stomping Ground Laneway Lager
- Brick Lane Someday Blood Orange Sour
- KAIJU! Robohop IPA
- Otherside Indie XPA
- Blackmans Barrel Farm Sour NEIPA
Wolf of the Willows Kegs
- Australian Pilsner
- Pale Ale
- Wolf Pup Australian Pale Ale
- Woodsman Amber Ale
- Wolf x Wolf Tom Collins Sour
- Tiramibru Milk Porter
- Kanelbulle Cinnamon Brown Ale
- Lark Barrel Aged Imperial JSP