While the idea of escaping to Manchester to drink beer is quite appealing at face value, on balance there's reasonable cause to believe you're rather better off right where you are. And guess what? Turns out you'll be able to get yourself a top Manc pint anyway.
UPDATE: Due to a delay clearing customs, this will be taking place on November 14
The Taphouse will be hosting a showcase of beers from the northern city's highly regarded relative newcomer Wander Beyond Brewing.
As ever there's a been a virus-induced delay on this event being put on but the Taphouse team will undoubtedly be proper chuffed to get this one over the line and present you with this rather eclectic lineup:
- "La Adelita" – Mexican Chocolate Cake Imperial Stout 11%
- "Pursuit" – Imperial Gluten Free & Vegan Milkshake IPA 10%
- "GASP" – Peach & Apricot Milkshake IPA 7%
- "Octo-pie" – Nitro Imperial Passionfruit Milkshake IPA 9%
- "Octopod" – Mango & Passionfruit Imperial Milkshake IPA 12%
- "Black Sands" – Double Milk Stout 10%
- "Raspberry Crash" – Imperial Stout 10%
- "Curious Creek" – Berliner Weisse 6%
- "Ozzy" – Imperial Stout 11%
- "Peak" – English Pale Ale 3.8%
- "Ramble" – English Pale Ale 4.2%