On Friday, March 5, the Botany brewery will be invading the CBD and showing what they're capable of through a 17 tap lineup that runs the spectrum of hoppy, hazy, fruity, floral, sour, light, strong, creamy and even fortified – and sometimes it seems they're trying to get all of that into the same glass.
Suffice to say it's one heck of a diverse lineup, so head along and put some variety in your life.
- Botany Bay Lager
- New Zealand Pilsner
- Sumac Wheat beer
- Hazy Pale Ale^
- Fresh Off The Boat – West Coast IPA^
- Mango Milkshake Nitro IPA
- Liquid Lactose Nitro IPA^
- Rojo Goji Nitro Imperial Sour^
- Boysenberry Doubletake Double Fruited Imperial Sour^
- Blackcurrant & Nasturtium Berliner Weisse^
- Seven C's West Coast IPA
- Azul Nitro Imperial Fortified Sour
- Oat Cream Double IPA
- Double Raspberry Ripple Cheesecake Nitro Imperial Thickshake IPA
- Watermelon & Marigold Berliner Weisse
- Oat Cream DDH Triple IPA
^Denotes new release
And because they'll still have a couple of taps free they might chuck on a few Equilibrium kegs, just for fun.