Wildflower and Ravensworth Wines have been working together to produce a series of beers with smoke-tainted grapes from the latter's 2020 bushfire-impacted harvest that would otherwise have gone to waste.
The collaborators are donating a dollar from each of the five beers sold to bushfire relief and prevention efforts against future fires, and are also heading on the road to launch the five beers, which feature shiraz, gamay, riesling, viognier and sangiovese grapes.
The Tour Dates:
- May 7 – P&V Newtown, Sydney – gold coin donation tasting
- May 8 – Paranormal Wines, Canberra
- May 9 – Limone Dining, Griffith
- May 15 – The Wheaty, Adelaide
- May 16 – Bar Romantica, Melbourne
- May 20 – besk, Perth
- May 21 – Si Paradiso, Perth
- May 23 – Havilah, Launceston
Event formats vary, based on venue capacities and available space. Head here to check details and book tickets for each event.