Prepare for gluten free gluttony as TWØBAYS Brewing's national Free The Taps takeover returns for 2023, bringing with it a brand new beer and more places to enjoy it.
From March 11-19 you'll be able to head to a number of top beer spots across the country and enjoy a full range of TWØBAYS' gluten free beers, headlined by the second iteration of SMASH (Single Malt and Single Hop) gluten free pale ale.*
And the beauty is there's nothing more you need to do other than find a venue and turn up on the nominated day(s):
- ADELAIDE: The Duke of Brunswick - March 11
- TOTNESS: Prancing Pony - March 11
- BRISBANE: Brewski Bar - March 11
- CANBERRA: Dickson Taphouse - March 13-19
- MELBOURNE: The Fox Hotel Collingwood - March 11–20
- SYDNEY: Hotel Sweeney's - March 16-19
- HOBART: Crescent Hotel - March 19
- LAUNCESTON: Saint John Craft Beer Bar - March 13-20
- PERTH: The Kewdale Tavern - March 16
- PERTH: Petition Beer Corner - March 17
Note: SMASH will only be pouring in SA, CAN, VIC & TAS venues, with other taproom-only releases being available in NSW, QLD & WA.
Free The Taps is timed to coincide with Coeliac Awareness Week (March 13-20), a campaign from Coeliac Australia that's designed to support an understanding of and encourage testing for Coeliac disease.
Crafty Cabal Member offer at Prancing Pony Brewery: Two Prancing Pony Paddles for One
Crafty Cabal Member offer at Brewski: Two-for-One Schooners – Every Week!
Crafty Cabal Member offer at Hotel Sweeney's: Pints at Schooner Prices
Crafty Cabal Member offer at Saint John Craft Beer: Two for One on All Tap Beers