UPDATE 15/11: Due to issues with shipping, this event has been moved from November 17 to November 24.
We all love an international beer collaboration, but there's even more to love when it's a double.
In the case of Tasmania's Fox Friday and Colorado's WeldWerks Brewing Co., it was almost too cliche to be true after they met a couple of years ago during a US hop harvest. Having evidently become fast friends amongst the hops, they were coaxed by beer distributor Forward Hops to go one step further and team up on a beer.
Long story short: they made one beer over there, one over here (to the same recipe, more or less, with different local malts) and in a rare occurrence, beers that were created a world away have been made available simultaneously for your drinking pleasure.
So it is that from midday on November 24 at Carwyn Cellars you'll be able to enjoy the two new IPAs as part of a larger double tap showcase, with the following beers pouring:
- Cheers from Greeley - Hazy IPA (WeldWerks collaboration)
- Crazy Ankles - West Coast IPA
- Summer Lovin’ - Passionfruit Gose
- Common Denominator - Oat Cream DIPA
- Fox Factory - Hazy IPA (Fox Friday collaboration
- Juicy Bits - Hazy IPA
- Banana Daquiri Smoothie Sour
- Extra Extra Dino Bits - Hazy DIPA (Toppling Goliath collaboration)