While you can get a range of Matso's beer nationwide, the brewery's home in Broome is a long way from most of the rest of the nation. As such, unless you happen to be up that way, it's not often you get a chance to meet the brewer and talk all things beer and Broome.
Not so at the end of February as brewer Dave will be hitting the road south to Perth to share some stories and beer, including the brewery's latest limited release, the Aussie Green & Golden Ale. It's made with 100% Australian ingredients including Galaxy hops, Aussie wheat and wattle seed.
It's a busy itinerary, but you'll be able to catch him at the following:
- Wed 24 – Greenfields Liquor, 3pm-6pm
- Thur 25 – Lucky's Liquor Vic Park, 3pm-5pm
- Thur 25 – Kewdale Tavern Beer Dinner, 6pm-11pm
- Fri 26 – Cellarbrations Hamilton Hill, 12pm-2pm
- Fri 26 – Cellarbrations Carlisle, 3pm-7pm
- Sat 27 – Fremantle Seafood Festival
- Sat 27 – Old Bridge Cellars, 3pm-7pm
- Sun 28 – Fremantle Seafood Festival