Beer and whiskey have quite a bit in common. They share malt, they share barrels and they're both pretty awesome.
If you want to get an appreciation for exactly how awesome it is when a good beer is paired with a good whiskey, head along to the Flat Rock Brew Cafe on Wednesday March 23 as Flat Rock owner Karl Riseborough and The World of Whiskey's David Ligoff team up to guide you through some of the best they have to offer.
They'll take you through processes, ingredients and styles in a fun and informative way while you work your way through this set of beer/whiskey pairings:
- Flat Rock Pale Ale / Glenglassaugh Evolution
- Founders Centennial IPA / Highland Park 12yo
- Chimay Blue / BenRiach 16yo
- Stone Mixtape / Tomatin 14yo Port Cask Finish
- Flat Rock Lark Distillery Barrel Aged Imperial Stout / Ardbeg Uigeadail
For the five courses it'll set you back just $60. Numbers will be strictly limited so you'll need to book ASAP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or sending an SMS to 0427 466 004.