SOLD OUT – Still tickets for May 21
Join The Crafty Pint and Ben's Brew Tours for the ultimate PoO experience as we take guests on a guided tour of all 12 Melbourne Pint of Origin venues across two tours.
It's the best way to check out what has been one of the most popular elements of Good Beer Week since its introduction in 2012: no need to worry about transport; heaps of beers and lunch provided; the chance to hang with fellow beer lovers; and hosting from the man behind The Crafty Pint.
If you're new to Melbourne it's also a great way to visit some of the best beer venues in the city and meet the people behind them.
Part I is on May 14 and departs from Beer DeLuxe in Fed Square at 11.30am before heading to:
- The Palace Hotel, South Melbourne – South Australia
- Brother Burger, South Yarra – New South Wales (regional breweries) plus lunch
- Cherry Tree Hotel, Cremorne – Victoria (regional breweries)
- The Royston, Richmond – Western Australia
- Beer DeLuxe Hawthorn – Canada
- Gertrude Hotel, Fitzroy – Tasmania
Included in the ticket price of $180pp is transport, four beers at each venue (selected by The Crafty Pint to ensure an awesome array over the day), lunch, door prizes, discounts, a commemorative glass and surprises.
We'll aim to be at the last venues around 5.45pm to have things wrapped up by 7pm if you've got other events to attend.
As Ken Kesey once said: "You're either on the bus or off the bus." Be on the bus.